We offer the unique opportunity to learn firsthand the traditional vegetable, fish and cattle MARKETS of the Basque Country, and specially of Gipuzkoa. The Basque Markets have always been a meeting place between rural and urban world, and are the best showcase of local products quality of Gipuzkoa. The market of ORDIZIA, on every Wednesday, is the most important, and their prices are a reference for the rest of the territory. The other notable event is the weekly market of TOLOSA on Saturdays.
Come with us and enjoy the festive atmosphere that prevails in them.
TO MAKE A BOOKING:
Choose the day by clicking on the booking calendar and the box will change to dark gray. Then send us your information by email by filling in the fields:
- Your e-mail address
- In the dialog box add this information:
HOW MANY PEOPLE are you booking for
1. - When we get your request, then we will check availability. The calendar box turns orange (pending)
2. - A once confirmed there is availability, we will email you to proceed to the payment of the reservation.
3. - Click in the "Buy" button, and make the purchase.
4. - When we get the payment notice, will receive another confirmation email and will have completed the booking process. The calendar box will turn red (occupied)
NOTE: If the selected day is not available please contact us and let us know, we will be happy to help. Thank you very much
Calendario de reservas
Larunbatero / Todos los sábados / Every saturday / Tous les samedis.
Asteazkenero / Todos los miércoles / Every wednesday / Tous les mercredis.
- Guided visit to the most important markets and fairs of the Basque Country
- Private transportation FREE - 9 seater vehicle
Duration: Not specified
START TIME: WILL BE AGREED WITH THE CUSTOMER AT THE BOOKING
DEPARTURE: "Estación del Norte" TRAIN STATION of Donostia-San Sebastian
MAX. 8 people MIN. 2 people or 70€
For larger groups please contact us.
Child / Young:
0-3 year = FREE
4-14 year = 15€